Rbsr Enterprises Llc - Overland Park, KS (Kansas) | (913) 649-6441
Asis Kumar Sanyal : Click "Collect Me" to help me win $10,000 and a show in the most immense exhibition of art in New York City : ...
What is Bacchanalia...? - Kansas City Seafood Restaurants | Examiner.com
Wimbledon - Tennis - 2012 Olympics | London 2012
Global Entrepreneurship 2010 Video Preview
BCP(tm)(sm) 1994-2013 FireCycle by Blackberry Castle
KCMOmentum establishes a digital town-hall
3 Fashion trends 4 fall
Friday, March 30, 2012
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
F.B.I. Fashion.Beauty.Inspiration: Paris Fashion Week 2012 Fall/Winter: Runway & Fashion Shows Paris Fashion Week 2012 Fall/Winter Forget the after parties and the social pictures, it's the fashion shows an...http://www.exploremykc.com/users/reggiebanks1
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Here's to you, Girl!: Here's to You! Girl!: Here is to us! Here is to us living the one life we have to the fullest, To wealth, health, fitness, red wine, education, shopping ,dancin...http://www.kcfringe.org/2012/index.php
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Contact: Julia Smith
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KC FRINGE PRESENTS ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARADE “KEGS & EGGS”
The First Community Arts Fundraiser at the Uptown Arts Bar
Kansas City, MO (March 8, 2012) – KC Fringe Festival is the first of seven not-for-profit arts organizations to hold a fundraiser at the new Uptown Arts Bar at 3611 Broadway in the proposed Uptown Performing Arts District. On March 17, 2012, KC Fringe presents a St. Patrick’s Day Parade “Kegs & Eggs” to support the festival. The Uptown Arts Bar is in a prime location on the parade route and “Kegs & Eggs” will allow parade-goers to reserve a parking spot, a sidewalk space to view the parade, entry to the bar, and eggs and beer from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
“We are excited to partner with the Uptown Arts Bar and grateful for the opportunity,” says Cheryl Kimmi, Executive Director of the KC Fringe. “The concept of dedicating a bar to the arts and using it to help those of us who work in the arts on limited budgets will be both fun and rewarding.”
The use of the Uptown Arts Bar as a fundraiser for arts not-for-profits is the brainstorm of owner and developer, Greg Patterson, who wants to build community to support the performing arts. In 2012, seven Kansas City arts organizations will benefit from the fundraising partnership including the Uptown Arts Bar including the Kansas City Fringe Festival, the Writers Place, Byrd Productions, the Heart of America Shakespeare Festival, Paul Mesmer Puppet Co., City in Motion Dance Theatre, and River and Prairie Storyweavers.
The Kansas City Fringe Festival is the newest tenant in the proposed Uptown Performing Arts District between 35th and 37th streets having recently moved into the Uptown Theater across the street from the Uptown Arts Bar. The district also includes the Writers Place and the offices of the Heart of America Shakespeare Festival.
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Kegs & Eggs at the Uptown Arts Bar
- Kegs & Eggs Deluxe Package Breakfast, Booze and Parking
- $30 includes Parking (behind the Uptown Arts Bar), access to the bar from 8am - 1pm, One breakfast with 2 beers (Hurry! Limit: 150)
- Kegs & Eggs Breakfast and Booze
- $15 includes access to the bar from 8am - 1pm, one breakfast with 2 beers.
- Kegs & Eggs Curbside Seating
- $5 for a reserved spot for your chair along Broadway to watch the parade (Hurry! Limit: 32 - Don't forget to bring your own chair!)
- TICKET INFO:
- Visit http://www.kcfringe.org/ and click on one of the three options to begin your order. After selecting the quantity and clicking "Next" you can click on the "Keep Shopping" button in the lower right-hand corner to add additional packages to the same order before checking out.
- VERY IMPORTANT INFO:
- Parking Passes and Tickets for Kegs & Eggs can be picked up at the Uptown Arts Bar - Thursday March 15th and Friday March 16th from 6pm-9pm. All Parking Passes MUST be picked up prior to March 17th. If you cannot make one of the scheduled pick-up times, please call 816-359-9195.KC Fringe Presents: St. Patrick's Day Kegs & Eggs 2012
About KC Fringe Festival
The KC Fringe Festival — now in its eighth year (July 19 - 29, 2012) — is jam-packed with live theater, dance, performance art, visual art, spoken word, puppetry, storytelling, film and fashion. At venues throughout Kansas City, the 10-day festival presents live performances and exhibitions of local, regional and national artists. The festival develops audiences, stimulates economic growth and supports the creative community at large. By making the arts readily visible, available and affordable, the festival supports and inspires local organizations year-round. The KC Fringe Festival is a service to the community, building bridges between audiences, artists, businesses and civic organizations.